Eight days to go. I am FREAKING OUT.
- Clean out all the presses in the house and decide what clothes and shoes I’m gonna bring in my suitcase.
- Wash the house and bring the landlord in to inspect it. Get the deposit back.
- Take ESB and Bord Gais meter readings, send them in and put the bills back in the landlord’s name.
- Send the internet yoke back into Smart Telecom.
- Post my change of address form into the bank.
- Ring the credit card people and tell them to expect some US activity in the very near future.
- Ring the tax office and make them explain this self assessment nonsense to me.
- Find out is my state pension will be okay if I live outside Ireland for three years.
- Ring 02 and have my phone plan changed down to the cheapest option so the fine for breaking my contract won’t be €300.
- Get my new Blackberry unlocked.
- Make a hard copy of all my numbers JUST IN CASE.
- Clean out my desk in work.
- Cancel my DublinBikes subscription.
- Find that €200 Brown Thomas voucher. And spend it.
- Spend that €100 Penneys voucher.
- Finish season six of The Sopranos.
- Hydrate. Stop freaking out.